It’s that time again to Spring Forward (Sunday at 2 a.m.).
Twice a year I write about time change. (Read last year’s Spring Forward post here.)
I have never been a fan of time change.
I don’t get the point of it. I grew up in Arizona where time change doesn’t occur.
I say, let’s Spring Forward and be done with it.
To my Arizona family members who can never quite get the time difference: Starting Sunday we will be on the same time.
Last year when we Sprang Forward I followed all of the advice (and then some) I am giving below and wow, it really does work! (Here’s the post about me taking my advice with time change.)
This is the advice I like to give on how to deal with time change:
- Don’t go to bed too late Saturday and Sunday night.
- Make sure you have breakfast Sunday morning (and every morning).
- Try not to eat a lot of crap. Stick to fruits and veggies as snacks instead of sugary or salty foods.
- Drinks lots of water Saturday and Sunday (and every day).
- Exercise. (At least a walk sometime Sunday and maybe even Saturday.) I’ll be doing my own yoga home practice and taking … Continue reading