Ann Chihak Poff, E-RYT 200
Public yoga classes:
I teach Hatha/alignment-based public yoga classes in the Portland area unless otherwise noted below.
All levels are supported and welcome.
All students are welcome in my classes. All students are loved. All students are safe.
Living Yoga Yogathon benefit class: Saturday, April 22 at Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton from noon-1 p.m. Suggested donation: $5-$10. All proceeds will be donated to Living Yoga. You can check out my fundraising page here. (More information below.)
- Mondays noon-1 p.m. 24 Hour Fitness Tanasbourne
- Mondays 5:45-7 p.m. Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- Tuesdays 4:30-5:30 p.m. (Deep Stretch) OmBase in Hillsdale My last day teaching this class will be Tuesday, April 25
- Thursdays 10:30-11:45 a.m. OmBase in Hillsdale
Thursdays 4-5 p.m. Happy Hour Hatha ($10 drop-in) Turtles Yoga & Wellness in BeavertonLast day teaching this class was Thursday, April 13
- Thursdays 5:45-7 p.m. Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- Fridays 5:45-7 p.m. Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- Saturdays 8:30-9:30 a.m. LA Fitness Beaverton
- Saturdays 10:15-11:45 a.m. (Hatha to Restorative) Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- SUBBING Friday, April 28 12:30-2 p.m. (Restorative/EDI) OmBase in Hillsdale
- SUBBING Friday, August 18 12:30-2 p.m. (Restorative/EDI) OmBase in Hillsdale
- SUBBING Friday, September 1 12:30-2 p.m. (Restorative/EDI) OmBase in Hillsdale
Upcoming special yoga classes/workshops:
I am teaching a special benefit class this month to fundraise for Living Yoga’s Yogathon.
- What: All levels Hatha Benefit Class
- When: Saturday, April 22
- Time: noon-1 p.m.
- Where: Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- Suggested donation: $5-$10
All proceeds will be donated to Living Yoga.
Living Yoga changes lives and fosters healing and resilience in vulnerable and marginalized communities. They bring trauma-informed yoga classes to prisons, youth centers, addictions facilities, and to people in the community who would not otherwise have access to yoga.
You can find my fundraising page here.
Yoga And Wine Event(s)
I’m super excited to announce that I am teaming up with Hip Chicks Do Wine in SE Portland for a wine and yoga event in April and May.
Wine and yoga event at Hip Chicks Do Wine on Saturdays April 8 and May 6 from 1:45-4 p.m. Cost: $15 in advance/$18 at the door.
Registration is from 1:45-2 p.m.
Enjoy an hour of yoga with Ann Chihak Poff, E-RYT 200 from 2-3 p.m.
From 3-4 p.m. we will taste four wines from Hip Chicks Do Wine.
All yoga levels are supported and welcome.
Make sure to wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat.
Hip Chicks is located at 4510 SE 23rd Ave. Portland, OR 97202. Phone number is (503) 234-3790.
Online yoga classes with Ann
Want to practice online yoga with me? You can with the following videos from my Ann’s Yoga Videos YouTube Channel:
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 1.11.17) ~40 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.03.17) ~30 minutes
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 02.16.17) ~25 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.23.17) ~20 minutes
- Restorative yoga class (Recorded 03.09.17)
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on:
- One-on-one private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs)
- Semi-private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs for two people)
- Private yoga class (where we work together privately as I teach you the sequence of the week. For beginners of yoga, someone recovering from an injury or for someone who prefers one-on-one instruction vs. public class environment. I work with 1-2 people in a private yoga class.)
- Yoga party for you and your friends/co-workers/family (one hour private group yoga class for you and your invitees)
- Office yoga (as in I come to your place of business and teach the sequence of the week in a series of classes to you and your co-workers)
- Private cycle classes (where we work together privately with up to two people. I will show you bike set up, the basics of riding with intervals, sprints, jumps and climbs, warm up and cool down. I will share my playlist with you as well)
Indoor cycling classes:
I am a certified Star Level 2 SPINNING® instructor and teach indoor cycling classes. I make my classes challenging and fun for students of all levels and abilities.
- Mondays 9:15-10:15 a.m. LA Fitness Beaverton
- Tuesdays 11 a.m.-noon 24 Hour Fitness Tualatin
- Wednesdays 6-7 p.m. 24 Hour Fitness Tanasbourne
- Fridays 9:15-10:15 a.m. 24 Hour Fitness Tualatin