Ann Chihak Poff, E-RYT 200
Public yoga classes:
I teach Hatha/alignment-based public yoga classes in the Portland area unless otherwise noted below.
I teach to all levels, whether you are a beginner, recovering from an injury, needing a slower pace with strong alignment cues, gentle adjustments and some humor I’m the yoga teacher for you.
All levels are supported and welcome.
All students are welcome in my classes. All students are loved. All students are safe.
- Mondays noon-1 p.m. 24 Hour Fitness Tanasbourne
- Mondays 5:45-7 p.m. Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- Mondays 7:30-8:45 p.m. OmBase (Restore/Meditate) in Hillsdale I will have a sub Monday, Oct. 9
- Thursdays 10:30-11:45 a.m. OmBase in Hillsdale
- Thursdays 5:45-7 p.m. Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- Rotating Fridays 12:30-2 p.m. OmBase (Restorative/Easy Does It) in Hillsdale (October 6; November 3 & 24; December 15. Stay tuned for future dates.)
- Fridays 5:45-7 p.m. Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton I will have a sub Friday, September 29
- Saturdays 8:30-9:30 a.m. LA Fitness Beaverton I will have a sub Saturday, September 30
- Saturdays 10:15-11:45 a.m. (Hatha to Restorative) Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton I will have a sub Saturday, September 30
Upcoming special yoga classes/workshops:
Yoga And Wine Event(s)
I have partnered with Hip Chicks Do Wine in SE Portland for wine and yoga events, which were held in April, May, July, August and September.
The next (and last for the year) yoga and wine event is scheduled for Saturday, October 14.
We’ll take a break for the winter.
You will enjoy an hour of yoga with me, Ann Chihak Poff, E-RYT 200.
After yoga, we will taste four wines from Hip Chicks Do Wine.
Registration is from 1:45-2 p.m.; yoga from 2-3 p.m.; wine tasting from 3-4 p.m.
Advanced tickets (for $15) can be purchased at hipchicksdowine.com. There is limited space, so get your tickets ahead of time to ensure your spot. Tickets at the door are $18.
All yoga levels are supported and welcome.
Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat.
Hip Chicks is located at 4510 SE 23rd Ave. Portland, OR 97202. Phone number is (503) 234-3790.
There is plenty of parking.
Yin to Restorative fall transition workshop
Sunday, September 24
Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
$35 for members/$40 for nonmembers
My friend Karen and I are partnering to host a Yin to Restorative workshop: Finding softness within life’s natural flow workshop
In this two-hour workshop Karen and and Ann will guide you through supported poses as we transition physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually; turning our energy inward as nature does this time of year.
At the end of our two hour practice you will be calm, relaxed, supported and ready to transition with the fall season.
For more information or to sign up for the workshop, click here.
Online yoga classes with Ann
Want to practice online yoga with me? You can with the following videos from my Ann’s Yoga Videos YouTube Channel:
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 1.11.17) ~40 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.03.17) ~30 minutes
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 02.16.17) ~25 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.23.17) ~20 minutes
- Restorative yoga class (Recorded 03.09.17)
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on:
- One-on-one private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs)
- Semi-private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs for two people)
- Private yoga class (where we work together privately as I teach you the sequence of the week. For beginners of yoga, someone recovering from an injury or for someone who prefers one-on-one instruction vs. public class environment. I work with 1-2 people in a private yoga class.)
- Yoga party for you and your friends/co-workers/family (one hour private group yoga class for you and your invitees)
- Office yoga (as in I come to your place of business and teach the sequence of the week in a series of classes to you and your co-workers)
- Private cycle classes (where we work together privately with up to two people. I will show you bike set up, the basics of riding with intervals, sprints, jumps and climbs, warm up and cool down. I will share my playlist with you as well)
Indoor cycling classes:
I am a certified Star Level 2 SPINNING® instructor and teach indoor cycling classes. I make my classes challenging and fun for students of all levels and abilities.
- Mondays 9:15-10:15 a.m. LA Fitness Beaverton
- Wednesdays 6-7 p.m. 24 Hour Fitness Tanasbourne
- Fridays 9:15-10:15 a.m. 24 Hour Fitness Tualatin