Ann Chihak Poff, E-RYT 200
Public yoga classes:
I will be teaching my regular schedule through the end of September. (See full schedule below.) I will be moving back to my hometown, Tucson, Arizona, in early October. Stay tuned for Tucson teaching schedule.
I teach Hatha/alignment-based public (and private) yoga classes (and indoor cycling classes) in the Portland area unless otherwise noted below.
I teach to all levels, whether you are a beginner, recovering from an injury, needing a slower pace with strong alignment cues, gentle adjustments and some humor I’m the yoga teacher for you.
All levels are supported and welcome.
All students are welcome in my classes. All students are loved. All students are safe.
- Wednesdays noon-1 p.m. private corporate yoga
- Wednesdays 1-2 p.m. private corporate yoga
- Wednesdays 6-7 p.m. public cycle 24 Hour Fitness Tanasbourne
- Thursdays 10:30-11:45 a.m. public yoga OmBase in Hillsdale
- Thursdays 6:30-7:45 p.m. public yoga (Hatha) Garden Home Yoga and Wellness* (yoga in a yurt)
- Fridays 9:15-10:15 a.m. public cycle 24 Hour Fitness Tualatin
- Fridays 12:30-2 p.m. (Restorative/Easy Does It) public yoga OmBase in Hillsdale
*Garden Home Yoga and Wellness yoga in a yurt classes will need pre-registration. There is limited space with payment coming to me. You can sign up for Thursday Yoga in the Yurt classes by clicking here.
You can read more details about Yoga in the Yurt by clicking here.
When visiting the yurt please be mindful that it is located in a residential neighborhood. When visiting the yurt please keep your volume low.
Please park in the following areas:
- in front of the house (one space on either side of the driveway)
- across the street along the curb (where there are no driveways or mailboxes)
Sandi and her neighbors thank you in advance.
Your first visit with me in the yurt, please plan to come a little early to fill out a waiver, new student information and to make payment. You can fill out the paperwork ahead of time by clicking Garden Home waiver:new student information 05.2018 and e-mailing to me ahead of time or bringing with you when you come to class.
If you have any issues signing up for my Yurt Yoga classes or have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming special yoga classes/workshops:
Nothing is scheduled at the moment. Check back for updates.
Online yoga classes with Ann
Want to practice online yoga with me? You can with the following videos from my Ann’s yoga videos YouTube Channel:
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 1.11.17) ~40 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.03.17) ~30 minutes
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 02.16.17) ~25 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.23.17) ~20 minutes
- Restorative yoga class (Recorded 03.09.17)
- Basics a.m. yoga class (Recorded 12.26.17) ~36 minutes
- Basics p.m. yoga class (Recorded 12.27.17) ~30 minutes
- Guided breath work (Recorded 01.21.2018) ~14 minutes
- Heart opener (Recorded 02.01.2018) ~9 minutes
- Guided breath work (Recorded 02.06.2018) ~11 minutes
- Psoas yoga poses (Recorded 04.29.2018) ~20 minutes
- E-mail me at email@example.com for more information on:
- One-on-one private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs)
- Semi-private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs for two people)
- Private yoga class (where we work together privately as I teach you the sequence of the week. For beginners of yoga, someone recovering from an injury or for someone who prefers one-on-one instruction vs. public class environment. I work with 1-2 people in a private yoga class.)
- Yoga party for you and your friends/co-workers/family (one hour private group yoga class for you and your invitees)
- Office yoga (as in I come to your place of business and teach the sequence of the week in a series of classes to you and your co-workers)
- Private cycle classes (where we work together privately with up to two people. I will show you bike set up, the basics of riding with intervals, sprints, jumps and climbs, warm up and cool down. I will share my playlist with you as well)