Ann Chihak Poff, E-RYT 200
Public yoga classes:
I teach Hatha/alignment-based public yoga classes in the Portland area unless otherwise noted below.
I teach to all levels, whether you are a beginner, recovering from an injury, needing a slower pace with strong alignment cues, gentle adjustments and some humor I’m the yoga teacher for you.
All levels are supported and welcome.
All students are welcome in my classes. All students are loved. All students are safe.
- Mondays noon-1 p.m. 24 Hour Fitness Tanasbourne
- Mondays 5:45-7 p.m. Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- Thursdays 10:30-11:45 a.m. OmBase in Hillsdale
- Thursdays 5:45-7 p.m. Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- Rotating Fridays 12:30-2 p.m. OmBase (Restorative/Easy Does It) in Hillsdale (January 12; February 16; March 23; April 20; May 11; June 8. Stay tuned for future dates.)
- Fridays 5:45-7 p.m. Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- Saturdays 8:30-9:30 a.m. LA Fitness Beaverton
- Saturdays 10:15-11:45 a.m. (Hatha to Restorative) Turtles Yoga & Wellness in Beaverton
- SUBBING Thursday, January 18 7:15-8:30 p.m. (Yin) Turtles Yoga & Wellness
Upcoming special yoga classes/workshops:
Stay tuned for exciting updates coming soon.
Online yoga classes with Ann
Want to practice online yoga with me? You can with the following videos from my Ann’s Yoga Videos YouTube Channel:
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 1.11.17) ~40 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.03.17) ~30 minutes
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 02.16.17) ~25 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.23.17) ~20 minutes
- Restorative yoga class (Recorded 03.09.17)
- Basic a.m. yoga class (Recorded 12.26.17) ~36 minutes
- Basic p.m. yoga class (Recorded 12.27.17) ~30 minutes
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on:
- One-on-one private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs)
- Semi-private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs for two people)
- Private yoga class (where we work together privately as I teach you the sequence of the week. For beginners of yoga, someone recovering from an injury or for someone who prefers one-on-one instruction vs. public class environment. I work with 1-2 people in a private yoga class.)
- Yoga party for you and your friends/co-workers/family (one hour private group yoga class for you and your invitees)
- Office yoga (as in I come to your place of business and teach the sequence of the week in a series of classes to you and your co-workers)
- Private cycle classes (where we work together privately with up to two people. I will show you bike set up, the basics of riding with intervals, sprints, jumps and climbs, warm up and cool down. I will share my playlist with you as well)
Indoor cycling classes:
Ann is a certified Star Level 2 Spinning® instructor and teaches indoor cycling classes:
- Mondays 9:15-10:15 a.m. LA Fitness Beaverton
- Wednesdays 6-7 p.m. 24 Hour Fitness Tanasbourne
- Fridays 9:15-10:15 a.m. 24 Hour Fitness Tualatin