Ann Chihak Poff, E-RYT 200
Public yoga classes:
Special class in the Yoga Yurt in Portland on Sunday, Nov. 18. More information below.
I teach Hatha/alignment-based public (and private) yoga classes (and indoor cycling classes) in Tucson unless otherwise noted below.
I teach to all levels, whether you are a beginner, recovering from an injury, needing a slower pace with strong alignment cues, gentle adjustments and some humor I’m the yoga teacher for you.
All levels are supported and welcome.
All students are welcome in my classes. All students are loved. All students are safe.
- Tuesdays 6-7:15 p.m. All Levels Hatha at Mindful Yoga Studio Tucson
- Last Fridays of the month 6-7:15 p.m. (November 30 and December 28) Restorative Yoga at Mindful Yoga Studio Tucson
- Sunday, November 18 5:45-7 p.m. All Levels Hatha at Garden Home Yoga and Wellness* (aka the Yoga Yurt) in Portland.
*Garden Home Yoga and Wellness in the Yoga Yurt in Portland. Cost: $17 drop-in fee. (I take cash, check or credit cards at the yurt.) To sign up you will need to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will ask that if you sign up and have to cancel that you do so at least 72 hours in advance. I know that’s a lot of time. But it gives me the opportunity to fill your space. Thank you for your understanding.
Upcoming special yoga classes/workshops:
Introduction to Yoga
Introduction to Yoga is a workshop specifically for students with little to no yoga experience. This small-class setting is an ideal way to learn the fundamentals of a safe and healthy yoga practice.
- Learn the basics of a traditional yoga practice in a safe, small-class environment.
- Discover the physical and mental benefits of a yoga practice.
- Strengthen your body and mind.
Register in advance by clicking here. Cost: $10/$15 after February 2.
Online yoga classes with Ann
Want to practice online yoga with me? You can with the following videos from my Ann’s yoga videos YouTube Channel:
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 1.11.17) ~40 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.03.17) ~30 minutes
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 02.16.17) ~25 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.23.17) ~20 minutes
- Restorative yoga class (Recorded 03.09.17)
- Basics a.m. yoga class (Recorded 12.26.17) ~36 minutes
- Basics p.m. yoga class (Recorded 12.27.17) ~30 minutes
- Guided breath work (Recorded 01.21.2018) ~14 minutes
- Heart opener (Recorded 02.01.2018) ~9 minutes
- Guided breath work (Recorded 02.06.2018) ~11 minutes
- Psoas yoga poses (Recorded 04.29.2018) ~20 minutes
- E-mail me at email@example.com for more information on:
- One-on-one private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs)
- Semi-private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs for two people)
- Private yoga class (where we work together privately as I teach you the sequence of the week. For beginners of yoga, someone recovering from an injury or for someone who prefers one-on-one instruction vs. public class environment. I work with 1-2 people in a private yoga class.)
- Yoga party for you and your friends/co-workers/family (one hour private group yoga class for you and your invitees)
- Office yoga (as in I come to your place of business and teach the sequence of the week in a series of classes to you and your co-workers)
- Private cycle classes (where we work together privately with up to two people. I will show you bike set up, the basics of riding with intervals, sprints, jumps and climbs, warm up and cool down. I will share my playlist with you as well)