Ann Chihak Poff, E-RYT 200, CYT 500
I teach Hatha/alignment-based yoga and Restorative yoga.
I teach to all levels, whether you are a beginner, recovering from an injury, needing a slower pace with strong alignment cues, gentle adjustments and some humor I’m the yoga teacher for you.
All levels are supported and welcome.
All students are welcome. All students are loved. All students are safe.
I am currently not teaching public yoga classes. Check back here for updates.
I am still available for privates and special events. See information below.
E-mail me at email@example.com for more information on:
- Private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs)
- Yoga party for you and your friends/co-workers/family (one hour private group yoga class for you and your invitees)
- Reiki sessions, which are 15-20 minute chair sessions and free (for now)
Upcoming special yoga classes/workshops:
Online yoga classes with Ann
Want to practice online yoga with me? You can with the following videos from my Ann’s yoga videos YouTube Channel:
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 1.11.17) ~40 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.03.17) ~30 minutes
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 02.16.17) ~25 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.23.17) ~20 minutes
- Restorative yoga class (Recorded 03.09.17)
- Basics a.m. yoga class (Recorded 12.26.17) ~36 minutes
- Basics p.m. yoga class (Recorded 12.27.17) ~30 minutes
- Guided breath work (Recorded 01.21.2018) ~14 minutes
- Heart opener (Recorded 02.01.2018) ~9 minutes
- Guided breath work (Recorded 02.06.2018) ~11 minutes
- Psoas yoga poses (Recorded 04.29.2018) ~20 minutes
- Queen’s Pose (Supta Badhha Konasana) set up (Recorded 12.05.2018) ~10 minutes
- Sun Salutations (Recorded 06.17.2019) ~34 minutes