Ann Chihak Poff, CYT 500
I teach Hatha/alignment-based yoga and Restorative yoga.
I teach to all levels, whether you are a beginner, recovering from an injury, needing a slower pace with strong alignment cues, gentle adjustments and some humor I’m the yoga teacher for you.
All levels are supported and welcome.
All students are welcome. All students are loved. All students are safe.
I teach two weekly Zoom Yoga classes (at noon on Wednesdays and 5:30 p.m. on Thursdays–times are Pacific). See more information below.
I also have a YouTube channel with many pre-recorded classes. See more information below.
I am still available for privates and special events via Zoom during the pandemic.
E-mail me at email@example.com for more information on:
- Private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs) I offer private sessions via Zoom and in-person sessions in the Tucson area for those who are fully vaccinated. I am fully vaccinated.
- Yoga party for you and your friends/co-workers/family (one hour private group yoga class for you and your invitees) I offer private yoga parties via Zoom and in-person sessions in the Tucson area for those who are fully vaccinated. I am fully vaccinated.
- Reiki sessions, which are 15-20 minute chair sessions and free (for now) I will offer free Reiki sessions for those who are fully vaccinated in the Tucson area. I am fully vaccinated.
Weekly Zoom yoga classes
Weekly Yoga Classes via Zoom with Ann
My Quarter 3 13-week series started on July 7 and July 8 and will end on September 29 and September 30.
- Wednesdays at noon Pacific (July 7, 14, 21, 28; August 4, 11, 18, 25; September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29)
- Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. Pacific (July 8, 15, 22, 29; August 5, 12, 19, 26; September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30)
Drop ins are $10 via Venmo/$11 via credit card. You must e-mail me no later than two hours before class to sign up.
The classes are for an hour and are all-levels Hatha. If you’ve never done yoga before you will be OK practicing with me. And if you’ve practiced a long time you will still be challenged with me.
I also record these classes. The recorded class(es) are available to anyone who pays for a class or classes. If you miss class, you can take it later. If you made it to class and want to take it again (and again) you can!
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a series. I’ll send you a link for payment and a waiver for you to read, sign and scan back to me.
Mini Mondays July Restorative Series
How about a quiet hour just for you every Monday in July?
- Mondays at 5:30 p.m. Pacific in July (July 5, 12, 19 and 26)
Drop ins are $10/$11.
Classes will be recorded for use later or if you miss a class.
E-mail me at email@example.com to sign up. Sign up at least two hours before class starts. (If you are new to Zoom yoga with me you will need to sign a waiver.)
Upcoming special yoga classes/workshops
RESCHEDULED: Summer Restorative Workshop on Sunday, Aug. 8 via Zoom
Celebrate summer with a relaxing restorative sequence with Ann. (I rescheduled my Summer Restorative Workshop from June 27 to Sunday, Aug. 8.)
Two hours of self-love and self-care. We will focus on opening up. The first day of summer was Sunday, June 20, 2021, which was also Father’s Day.
All props for this practice will come from your own home: pillows, blankets, towels, etc. (If you have yoga props, bring those!)
I will help you relax in your own home utilizing what you already have.
• When: Sunday, Aug. 8, 2021
• Time: 2 p.m. (Pacific); 3 p.m. (Mountain); 4 p.m. (Central); and 5 p.m. (Eastern)
• Cost: $20 per participant via Venmo or $21 per participant via credit card (If you were in my Quarter 2 weekly Zoom class series/or are in my Quarter 3 weekly Zoom class series the price is $15/$16)
You will receive a worksheet and an archived link to the Restorative class soon after the workshop. This session will also include a short Q&A before and after. If you have questions about yourself, how to set something up or about one of the poses you practice during the sequence.
If you are interested, send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. (You will also need to fill out a waiver if you are new to Zoom yoga with me. Please give me at least two hours notice you want to attend class.)
YouTube yoga classes with Ann
My YouTube yoga classes will always be free. You have almost 40 classes to pick from. Along with yoga shorts and breath work videos. My videos include Hatha, Gentle, Restorative, Breathing, Chair Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Restorative Yoga. Some of my yoga shorts are of a break down of a particular pose and the many ways the pose can be practiced.
If you have the means and are inclined, you can make a donation to my teaching. I will in turn donate part of the money to a local charity. There are two ways you can donate to me:
You are welcome to donate to me as you wish. Every time the donations reach a balance of $50 I will donate $25 of that to a charity in Tucson, where I live. Of those who donated that $50, your name will be put in a hat and the “winner” gets to pick the charity where the money goes. (Two “winners” have picked Emerge! and Youth On Their Own.) You have 10 charities to choose from:
- Casa Maria Soup Kitchen
- Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
- Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse
- Fuel the Response for Arizona Students
- Mobile Meals of Southern Arizona
- Pima Council On Aging
- Poverello House
- Southern Arizona Greyhound Adoption
- Tucson Unified School Lunches
- Youth On Their Own