Ann Chihak Poff, E-RYT 200, CYT 500
Public yoga classes:
I teach Hatha/alignment-based public (and private) yoga classes (and indoor cycling classes) in Tucson unless otherwise noted below.
I teach to all levels, whether you are a beginner, recovering from an injury, needing a slower pace with strong alignment cues, gentle adjustments and some humor I’m the yoga teacher for you.
All levels are supported and welcome.
All students are welcome in my classes. All students are loved. All students are safe.
Public teaching schedule:
- Tuesdays (starting Tuesday, October 8) 9:15-10:15 a.m. Hatha Yoga at Barefoot Yoga Tucson
- Tuesdays 6-7:15 p.m. Beginning Hatha Yoga at Mindful Yoga Studio Tucson
- Wednesday, November 27 8:30-9:45 a.m. Hatha Yoga at Animas Center
- Friday, November 29 8:30-10 a.m. Restorative Yoga at Animas Center
- Friday, November 29 4-5 p.m. Heated Hatha at 4th Ave. Yoga
- Thursday, December 26 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Hatha Yoga at JCC
- Friday, December 27 8:30-10 a.m. Restorative Yoga at Animas Center
- Monday, December 30 8:30-9:30 a.m. Hatha Yoga at Animas Center
Barefoot Yoga is located at 7053 N. Oracle Road Suite 200 Tucson, AZ 85704 (right above Teaspoon in the Casas Adobes Plaza at Ina and Oracle)
Mindful Yoga Studio Tucson is located at 1101 N. Wilmot #123 Tucson, AZ (NW corner of Speedway and Wilmot next to Trader Joe’s).
4th Avenue Yoga is located at 413 E. 5th St. Tucson, AZ 85705 (near Sky Bar and Brooklyn Pizza)
Animas Center is located at 5575 E. River Road (NE corner of River and Craycroft)
Jewish Community Center (JCC) is located at 3800 E. River Road, Tucson, AZ 85718 (between Alvernon and River)
Upcoming special yoga classes/workshops:
Stay tuned for updates coming soon!
Online yoga classes with Ann
Want to practice online yoga with me? You can with the following videos from my Ann’s yoga videos YouTube Channel:
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 1.11.17) ~40 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.03.17) ~30 minutes
- Basics yoga class (Recorded 02.16.17) ~25 minutes
- Chair yoga class (Recorded 02.23.17) ~20 minutes
- Restorative yoga class (Recorded 03.09.17)
- Basics a.m. yoga class (Recorded 12.26.17) ~36 minutes
- Basics p.m. yoga class (Recorded 12.27.17) ~30 minutes
- Guided breath work (Recorded 01.21.2018) ~14 minutes
- Heart opener (Recorded 02.01.2018) ~9 minutes
- Guided breath work (Recorded 02.06.2018) ~11 minutes
- Psoas yoga poses (Recorded 04.29.2018) ~20 minutes
- Queen’s Pose (Supta Badhha Konasana) set up (Recorded 12.05.2018) ~10 minutes
- Sun Salutations (Recorded 06.17.2019) ~34 minutes
E-mail me at email@example.com for more information on:
- One-on-one private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs)
- Semi-private yoga sessions (which caters to your specific needs for two people)
- Private yoga class (where we work together privately as I teach you the sequence of the week. For beginners of yoga, someone recovering from an injury or for someone who prefers one-on-one instruction vs. public class environment. I work with 1-2 people in a private yoga class.)
- Yoga party for you and your friends/co-workers/family (one hour private group yoga class for you and your invitees)
- Office yoga (as in I come to your place of business and teach the sequence of the week in a series of classes to you and your co-workers)
Private cycle classes (where we work together privately with up to two people. I will show you bike set up, the basics of riding with intervals, sprints, jumps and climbs, warm up and cool down. I will share my playlist with you as well)